Thursday, October 4, 2012

...thinking

My brain is a little all over the place.
A weekend at the beach and some time carved out to relax.
I am making time tonight and tomorrow to have conversations with some of the people who know me best, the people who have experienced the evolution of my ideas and my whimsical and frequent changes in career paths. I want to sit down with them, spill out all my thoughts to them and get ideas.

I am going to beg for their 100% attention for 20 minutes, for them to rack their brain for ways to get into mine. Nothing brings clarity like people who honestly care about your success and happiness and understand the importance of balancing that.

So...Tes, Justin, Ronshalee, Marisa, and more....lend me your ears.
My brain really is all over the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment