Monday, October 22, 2012

...on that stage.


This song is perfect. I heard it while I was in Las Vegas. 

Yall, this year is wonderful. Tes is back this semester. Justin is still here. Florida for the final fall break. Vegas because I am one lucky woman. Skydiving for Justin's birthday (if I can get the courage). Cirque du Soliel. A job I adore. A little sister who is precious. An internship. Opportunities and a good outlook on everything. Justin had a graduation week song, I think this will be my fall semester senior year song. Today I feel like anything can happen. 

I got more professional clothes for a steal, I went to a luncheon and got a padfolio. I feel important. 

Tomorrow night I get some family bonding. I can hardly wait. I am putting my all into Sigma this year and I am so glad I am. It is nice to not have to worry about my schedule keeping me from things. :) 

Can we talk about how ready I am to graduate. Senioritis is hitting. I am working 2 awesome part time jobs and an internship and I love them both and could see myself pursuing any of these things and being happy. It is also hard having homework when Justin doesn't. Atleast Tes is here and has it. 

OH MY GOD I JUST LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH. really. I don't know if people know how good they are to me. Simply perfect. 

Moral of the story: I am happy, ready to be a real person, and adore my best friends. 

Happy Big Little days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment