Wednesday, April 17, 2013

...inked

Today I got my first tattoo and hopefully started the process for the next phase in my life.

AND yesterday I did my run, 1 mile. Today was a rest day (aka. my daily schedule did not allow for a run) and tomorrow back on with another 1 mile. Tomorrow I will eat breakfast so I can try to go as fast as I can...that is the plan anyway. Wish me luck!

Ok, back to the tattoo. So how did this happen? Well I was at dinner with Ali and Sam, and they mentioned that they were going over there and asked if I wanted to tag along. When we got there, I figured why not, and got it done.

It was fun and spontaneous. I got a bird behind my ear. More specifically, I got the outline that is on the gym behind my ear. I plan to get 'nescit cedere' to go with it when I can go with Tes. I figure this school has given me a lot, I have grown so much while I have been here and the people I have met and things I have learned I plan to take with me forever. What better way to recognize that than something that I will have forever. AND, I love the schools motto. It is something I would like to keep with me, a motivator that I can handle the challenges that come.

Anyway for those that want a picture here it is fresh done. I don't know how I feel about the shadows yet, but once they fade I think I will like them. Regardless, it was a great day for adventure and I couldn't be happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment