Sunday, April 21, 2013

...thoughts

Today I became very aware that the next chapter in my life is about to start. I really can't wrap my brain around the thought. I am trying to decide if I will be happy with what I am going to do next.

I think so.
I hope so.

In other news, this was a perfect weekend.

Tes and I went to the Dogwood Festival yesterday, then we met up with Ali for our first Alumni event.






I slept in, had brunch with Marisa. Had APO Chapter and am extremely proud of how many of my brothers are running for exec next semester. After chapter, Marisa and I went for a run. I have decided to do the 3 miles sometime between Saturday and Monday, so that I can be as flexible as possible. I shaved a full minute off my time this week! I channeled my big brother on that one for real!

It is nice to see improvement. When I was talking to Justin on the phone, I also realized that I have "run" (been on the treadmill, moving at a faster pace than normal) 9.45 miles this week! I am super impressed with myself. :)

Today Justin and I talked about life in Atlanta after graduation. I am going to get better at cooking, teach him some of the things I know. It will be great.
Really, I can't wait!

Now I am listening to Florence's single on repeat and finishing my powerpoint for the last presentation of my undergraduate career. Take that in for a second.

For your enjoyment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSPOCVjla_4


No comments:

Post a Comment