Sunday, September 16, 2012

...clean, healthy, & smart


A lot to do today. Mostly, patching the wholes in my life that I let slip by because of laziness.


So on my agenda:

- tidy my room and FINALLY finish organizing. (thanks to Ali for the storage container!) I really want to have a nice room this year, and I think the space has potential, I just have to get it together. I finally got chairs for the small common room, with them and Justin's tv/stand, I think it will look nice. They are just NICE dining chairs so it will still need some work, it will still look like a grown up room.

- eat healthy. I was doing that for a while, lost a good bit of weight, but then fell off the band wagon. I maintained, just did not lose, and did not always make the smartest decisions. Time to get back on it. Lose it and I will be seeing much more of each other these next weeks. I thought of an idea over the summer that I am going to make and implement today. It is for when I get bored or in a stump. When I first started counting calories, I loved it. I thought about calories in everything. After a few months I got bored, so I am creating two week challenges for myself. I saw an idea on pinterest where they put date ideas in a jar and draw them out, I am going to put 2 week challenges in a jar and draw them out every couple of weeks. Mix it up a bit. Every week should have counting, but if I meet my challenge and eat healthy for 2 weeks, Justin and I are going to do something fun. It used to be Margaritas...I want to go to the park or something!! We shall see. (I will post once I have made the jar with my ideas and how I did it, if you read this and have ideas...let me know!!!) Tes told me I had a lot of will power, time to put it back to use.

- HOMEWORK. so much homework. This is my semester to kick ass. I just have to do it.

And that's it yall. I suppose getting started would have been a better use of my time than writing this blog...but now I have songs on repeat and a tangible list of things to do.

enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I

Happy Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment