Saturday, September 8, 2012

...rich enough to not do laundry

I am having one of those moments were you suddenly have an overwhelming feeling that you need a little downtime. Nothing is particularly wrong and nothing has been particularly stressful, but you are just suddenly stressed out, overwhelmed, or at your limit.

I am having one of those kinds of moments. I need to just sleep it out. But...there is a floor full of clothes that need washing, a journal entry due tonight, homework to be done, and you just don't have time to take a nap.

But, I know I will anyway. In a few hours when I wake up, I may regret it or I may find it was exactly what I needed. Either way, it will inevitably happen and in the long run, it won't matter. 

Some things that are on my mind right now: 
I have a shrinking supply of clean clothes, and little will to walk to another building to wash my clothes. I want someone to do it for me, or sit with me while I do it. 
I want to have the money to do the things I want. 
I want a friend who is just like me when it comes to what we want to do and where we want to go.
I really need to buy new flats. 
I really need to save money. 
I don't have a car. (but I am going to Tes's today, and there is a Marshalls over there, so I think I will get some flats then)
I need to send my resume to 2 different people, but I am letting adding one section stall me from getting it done. 
I am worried that I am losing my friends. 
I am worried that I am mentally checking out of Oglethorpe too quickly. 
I am worried that the things that people used to find exciting about me are fading away. 
I am worried that I am becoming rude and greedy
I have fallen off track on my diet, I don't want my progress to get lost. 
I had a dream the other night that there was a huge fire that burned down my house, so now I am secretly afraid about what would happen if that actually happened. 
I worry most days that that will be the day we lose Mamaw. :( 
I don't have my social security card, birth certificate, or any of those important documents. 
I can't find my computer charger or one of my new earrings. 

but what is really on my mind right now is that I have a headache and laundry has consistently been the downfall of my moods. ugh. If I am ever rich, that is one thing I will pay to have done...or maybe when I no longer have communal laundry this will be easier.

and side note, I really am not sad, just thinking. Lots of thinking...but even more laundry. 

To my nap. The clothes can wait until tomorrow. 

:) Happy Saturdays. 



No comments:

Post a Comment