Wednesday, September 19, 2012

...singing on Saturday.

Interview today.
I am excited, nervous, dressed profesh.
It is my first phone interview. Justin gave me some pointers this morning, he did this last year for Grad School.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Last night was the first night of recruitment. Ah, I loved it. I always get so nervous, imagine that I will just stand there, an awkward blabbering mess...sometimes I do blabber, but not as a mess.
But it was great, I talked to the girls who I was paired with about EVERYTHING. Honestly, I did not talk about scholarship, (great Education Director, right?) or philanthropy...but I felt like I really got to know them and some of their genuine interests. They told me what they were looking for, and I told them not only how Sigma offers these things, but Greek Life, and Oglethorpe in general.

Sometimes during recruitment I want them all to be my sisters.  I think this year's recruitment is going to be better, less crying. :P

I am super excited for bid day, for a few reasons.
First, NEW SISTERS! AND, I get to actually be there to see them. I thought I wasn't going to be able to, would have to go to Music Midtown for work. (hard life job, I know) BUT, I worked it out so I would take the later shift of students. I get to go to the first half of bid day, pictures on the Quad, all that jazz. So, I will still get to see and meet all my new and wonderful sisters! BUT, at 2, I take the late load of students to Music Midtown and see FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE. ugh. dead.

This Saturday is going to kick ass for all the reasons!

Hopefully it means internship as well as all the other exciting things.
Cross your fingers!

:)

Also in case you care: http://janetforward.blogspot.com/

Happy Interview Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment