Sunday, November 18, 2012

...in a photo session.

Tomorrow I get Thanksgiving with my little family.

Really though, these 3 are my senior year family.

That time the only photo of me and Hil is from the 1st day we really hung out together. #throwback #graffitiparty2009

No worries, there are probably close to 4 billion photos of me and Tes together in existence. 

Me and Justin...haha Jujujujujust kidding! 

me and peanut. 

Jesus Christ, I love them all and tomorrow I will have more recent pics of me and Hillary, and pictures of my senior year security blankets. 

Anyway, tomorrow we get a cute little Thanksgiving, complete with Turkey, stuffing, pie (ahhh!), sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, rolls, ants on a log, the works. 

It is the kind of Thanksgiving I have always wanted. 

I am too excited. 

Hopefully there will be wine. 

In other news, I got to talk to Katie yesterday for nearly 2 hours. 

It really has been one of the most perfect lazy weekend. 


Honestly, I don't have much to say other than I am so excited for my Thanksgiving! I am even excited for a bit of time to myself over break. I may even watch the Macy's parade and pretend that I am home. 

Happy Sunday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment