Wednesday, December 5, 2012

...wrapped in grey blanket


Trying to be a grown up, and not miss someone I see everyday. 
I don't know if it is the stress of finals, my over attachment, or the fact that I am cold right now. 
but what ever. 

Justin got an apartment and moved into it this week. Meaning, I lost bestfriendroommate. It is cool, just boring. I have gotten so used to be around someone, even if it is not the same person...pretty much 24 hours a day. I may get 5ish hours to myself a week...I have grown to like that. I like people, most all the time, so having all this alone time is strange. I am filling it with sleep...but more than that, watching every episode of Medium ever. And Tes and Hillary time. A lot of that. <3 

You know who I can't wait to miss? Peter Drucker and my Management class. Good riddance. 

Besides, 3 pages is nothing really. In the grand scheme of things. When you consider all the pages I have written in my time. 
I wish I could blog for a living, I mean, some people do. 

Until then, Pandora is assuming what I want to listen to...and so far it has been pretty on point. 

Did I ever mention that I am planning to go vegetarian? Once I can afford my own food, and my body can afford making the transition. That is the plan right now. 

Did you know I have no scars? I take that back. I have one. I walked into a wall in the 1st grade. You would think single file lines would prevent that...if the kid in front of you manages to not pummel face first into the oversize concrete bricks, you won't either...nope. When the kid in front of you has the latest and greatest technology in kids' fashion aka light up shoes, even single file cant protect you from your 5 stitches becoming the hot topic of the class that week. 
I don't really have emotional scars either. I have never wanted to kill myself, or even been depressed. Justin thinks I may have been a little depressed fall last year, and maybe. Mostly I just felt anxious and a bit out of my head. But it was nothing that a little OU Counseling Center could not fix. 
When Justin and I first became friends, he said he loved my emotional stability. I was the most sane person he knew. 

I would not trade it for anything. However, sometimes knowing that I am so normal makes me feel all the more crazy. It makes me feel like I do not deserve to stress out, obsess, or feel overwhelmed. In the grand scheme of things, I can leave my problems at home, abandon them. Let them become soiled, unrecognizable. If I can't distinguish them as my problems, I can ignore that underneath the mold and grime, it was mine. 

I love when my blogs make no sense. I mean, I understand them, I suppose that is why it is my blog. 

In solid, more comprehensive words, Justin and I are going to murder mystery tomorrow. I am so excited. I have my outfit all planned out. :D 50's theme. 
I can't wait for my fuzzy grey security blanket. I need a good nights sleep after a late night of paper writing. 

 Happy Finals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment