Wednesday, May 1, 2013

...unpacking

I had a phone interview today. I think it went really well. At least I secured an in-person interview and some projects to work on...that is always good.

I have already started imagining my life. It involves a lot of Caribou coffee. And I love coffee, so that is good. Speaking of coffee, I started moving my things to Justin's apartment today. We are going to be roommates in case you did not know blog world.

I started with my extra blankets, and mug collection.
...I have accumulated so many mugs and tea cups. I have 2 tea sets, 2 espresso sets, one set of adorable tea cups, and an assortment of mismatched mugs and cups. I also brought my coffee pot, and plan to get/bring my espresso machine (unless Chad gets to keep it, but if so I can get another one).

Justin is letting me have free range on decorating the kitchen, since he has everything else decorated. It will be super cute.

In other news, I finally got my APO leadership award today. I won it last year, but I did not get it until now. It is the crest, so it represents everything APO is.

I can't wait til graduation to show off all the swag I have, but I am especially proud of all the APO swag I will have! Stole, service pin, DSK, and Leadership award.
Be a leader. be a friend. be of service. All day, every day! :)

I am happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment