Tuesday, August 28, 2012

...done with Laundry

I keep reminding myself it is just laundry, it is just wet clothes.

VENT: So my air conditioner has been leaking, and by leaking, I mean there was water seeping behind the wall covering 75% of my carpet. This morning I woke up, and there was hardly a dry spot, and the water got on my clothes.

So now I have to do laundry before my clothes mold. But, I don't have a laundry room in my building. Nope, I have to haul my wet, heavy clothes to another building to wash them.

I know this is not that bad, but right now I just want someone to recognize how inconvenient it is and justify my frustration.

All I want is someone to say, "wow, that really does suck." Or maybe go so far as help me with my laundry.

But alas, it is a first world problem, and I suppose today my complaints will only get heard by anyone who ready my posts that don't end up on facebook.

I don't think I have very many (if any) followers that loyal, evidenced by the 0 readers on my last 5 posts.

but if you happen upon this, and have read a few of my past entries, allow me to reiterate...I hate laundry days.


No comments:

Post a Comment