Wednesday, August 22, 2012

...shopping in your closet

Today is a 9-5 kind of day.

Really though, I had to be at work at 9am, and with the exception of a 15minute break between jobs, I have been working ever since. I get off at 5.
I like being a grown up. I even got some homework done at reception. Except I did the wrong assignment, but it was a 1 page paper...not to hard to redo.

I have been in such a rush today. I woke up late, so had a 10 minute breakfast, I decided it was a good idea to squeeze lunch in my 15 minute break, so I had a 10 minute lunch. It is ok though, I always like being busy, and the best part, I get paid for my packed days now. That is growing up.

I do need to learn how to be in a rush, but not be rude.
I am working on that.

Once I get off at 5, I have super exciting things planned.
Before I came to college, I had no friends my size. I was the fat friend. Now, college has blessed me with the most amazing, voluptuous friends that I can actually share clothes with! So, tonight we are having a clothing swap.

It will be a grand evening, complete with wine, refreshments, and everyone revamping their wardrobe. Yall, Ronshalee is coming and bringing clothes, there will be some fabulous things.
Now that I think of it...everyone going has beautiful clothes.
I am so excited.

And for the things that we do not get rid of, I suppose we will donate.
Honestly I am more excited about the company than the clothes, but shopping in my friends closets will be wonderful as well.

Before the swap, Tes and I are having frand dinner time, complete with a trip to get some Kroger chicken salad for sandwiches and wine for tonight. Only an hour and a half more before I am reunited with some of my favorite people!

Pictures will come!

Happy Clothing days

No comments:

Post a Comment