Monday, August 20, 2012

...sporting a backpack

Classes start today. Actually, for me, classes start tomorrow.
But I work almost 9am-5pm today (with a 2 hour break). Those are grown up hours.
Theme of the year = learn to be a grown up.

In that theme, last night my friends came over and wrapped up in blankets on the floor, we watched the Hunger Games. It was so nice to have so many of my favorite people all in one place. It gets even better Wednesday. I get Ronshalee, Jade, and Audri too, and it has really been way too long since we were all together.

So I started this morning with 8 hours of sleep, my EF polo and a cup of tea, which, judging by people's facebook statuses, was the drink of choice this morning.

Tomorrow is when things really kick into high gear. Class all day. With the exception of a few short breaks (perfect for Lunch and Dinner) and an hour and a half of work, I will be in class from 9:30am until 7:30pm. Long, long grown up days.

This is really just a ramble, no deep thoughts or emotional jibberish today. I just figured I would document my first day of Senior year.
Krista said you have to take pictures with a backpack on the first day of school. Since it is not my first day of classes, I will hold off on that until tomorrow. For now, just a picture of me at work with my tea!



Speaking of tea, I have a long awaited tea date with Eleanor and Tes today, it will be perfect.

Happy first days of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment