Friday, May 3, 2013

...employed.

The lady with the job I applied for called me. She has been interviewing other candidates with a few years work experience, and decided to not give me tasks and projects after all.

:(

I am disappointed, but more so nervous.

I feel like I am doing everything right.
I work my ass off. I worked nearly 35 hours a weak this semester and have tried to get more experience. I have networked, followed up on multiple recommendations and job leads, had my resume reviewed by a dozens of people.
Still 2 weeks before graduation, nothing. Granted, I still have 2 weeks, but I was really hoping for a bit more security at this point.
Well, more resumes, more cover letters. And looking for more job leads.

Boo for disappointing 9AM phone calls.

In better news, I am going shopping today for my graduation dress.
APO SWAT is tonight, and I can apply for more things tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment