Tuesday, January 1, 2013

...celebrating the New Year!

Happy New Year!

Generally I like to do two things on the first day of the new year...honestly they are not hard to guess. Haha, I like to reflect on the past year, why it was good, bad, etc., and make some resolutions for the new year.

The only one I have on record is 2009 to 2010. (if you are curious)
It was my last half of senior year, first half of Freshman year. 3 years later seems like a good time to get a note on record. (ps, this is long, because it was a great year, and I have a lot of photos to add!)

2012: 
-Rang in the New Year with Tes, Hookah, wine, and purple hair.

-Served my last term as APO president.

-Crowned Ali as Lady Oglethorpe

-Cried a lot cause I thought Justin was leaving.
-Spent my first semester of College without Tes.
-Planned Hogwarts Day.

-Played A LOT of Wii party with Ali, Zac, and Justin. And just spent a lot of time with them in general. <3

-Became an officer in Sigma

-Went to Justin's graduation

-Went to Charleston for the first time for ASB, could not communicate with Tes or Justin that whole week. Despite that, still one of my best Alternative Breaks ever.

-Started losing weight, though it is very slow, 30lbs down. :)
-Spent another summer in the Bubble.
-lived with roommates for the first time in forever.
-lived with Justin for the first time
-TES IS BACK!
-Celebrated Mamaw's 97th birthday.

-Had Lizzie visit me so many wonderful times.
-Has another great summer at The Cup.
-Started my senior year in college.
-Ended my job at the Library to work in Career Services.
-Got a fantastic opportunity to be an RA for a company called EF. Extra perks, Justin works there and is in Atlanta!

-Met a wonderful Swede, and learned all about Sweden from Ida!

-That also means I am no longer an RA for OU.
-Spent so much time with Tes and Hillary, <3

-Lived with Chad.
-Found and regularly attended The Basement Theatre.

-Met and got the most beautiful and best little sister you could ask for!

-Had my first internship
-Spent Thanksgiving and Chirstmas with Justin's family
-had pre-Chirstmas with my family.

-pre-Thanksgiving with my senior staples.
Justin was here too. 
-Applied for my first real job.
-Rang in the New Year with Les Mis in Atlantic Station.


For 2013: 
-Finish my Career at OU with a bang!
-Apply for and get a Salary job!
-Keep working on my health.
-Get better at keeping in touch
-Get my first apartment and pay my first bills
-have good credit
-be happy, be successful.

To 2013. :)
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment