Monday, January 7, 2013

...not blogging

I am so done with people and things.
I am done with my emotions begin haywire and regretting things I said.
I am done with this messy room.

I have a headache. I am annoyed...and I just want to publicly bitch and moan about it.

I am exhausted.
Running non-stop for days. I think I really just need a break and a day to relax, but another early morning tomorrow, and inevitably, another late night tonight.

D-O-N-E.

My head hurts, my feet hurt, my stomach hurts.
I am drained and I just want some more patience.
I don't want to suck it up.
I want to demand something.

I don't want to blog about being upset, but when I am stressed, it is such a good outlet.

I am sick of washing machines toying with my emotions and which ever safety officer that answered being a little too rude.

I want to not have to tiptoe.

I am not ready for school to start back.

I just want to have some fun and not have to worry about what I have to do or who I will upset next.

This weekend has been absolutely awful. It is a combination of being tired, hormones, and trying to figure out what is best, thinking I figured it out...and finding out I was completely wrong. Disappointed and disappointing.

I want to not feel guilty for asking for patience, understanding, and time.
I don't want someone to talk to me. I want someone to be here in my room, giving me a hug, and telling me it is ok, that is what friends are for.

I want to not be afraid that an emotional weekend is going to turn into an emotional week, month, semester.

I don't want to get headaches when I cry.
I am sick of headaches.

But mostly I am tired. Mostly I have a load of laundry (cough ,3) that will be done in about 5 minutes and I need to clean out my basket from my last 3 loads.

I want a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment