Sunday, January 13, 2013

...planning.

People are back. :)

I bought a new planner. I was thinking a Moleskin, but I could not justify the $...but I found another awesome planner! So win-win. I am about to put all the things in it.
And Marisa is spending the night. We are doing 30 Day Shred together, starting today. I am excited!

My life has been wonderful lately. For all the awful it was last weekend, it was perfect this week. My life: Justin and I went and decorated coasters this weekend. It was expensive, but I had the best latte of my life...and so much fun!

I want to make mugs with him next. Cheaper and at home. I pinned a board about it on Pinterest...but I have to convince him first! He told crafting with me is only kind of fun. Lol, it is kind of like playing a video game or sitting in a psych class with him. We all have our talents haha. Still, I want to make plates and mugs!! :) Plus he is perfect for doing it with me, it was spontaneous, relaxing, and perfect.

Today people got back. I got to have dinner with Leah, Brooke and Marisa. Olive Garden. Yum Yum.

Tomorrow, THRIFTING WITH TES OHMYGOD I CANNOT WAIT. Seriously. I can't. Jesus.
And Hillary. More Hillary.
AND JADE IS BACK IN AMERICA AND AT OU.

My life. Jesus Christ it is more than wonderful right now. I just keep remembering how many people I want and have back. :)

I can hardly stand it.
I feel like my ogle-bubble is inflated again!

Anyway, that is all for me today. Planning time (aka...one of my single greatest joys).

Happy Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment