Sunday, April 1, 2012

...taking it eeeeeeasy.

New blog design for a new month. Happy April fools day.

Sundays leave me exhausted.

Sundays are nice because I get to sleep in. This morning I stayed in bed until about noon, got up, breakfast and then actually got some work done. (yesterday I got so much done...210 pages read!)

Then it begins. APO exec. Exec was super chaotic today. Partially because we realized how much needed to be done and how little time there was to do it. Lots of nominations, lost of discussions, lots of elections and long long chapters. 2 more weeks. 

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore APO and love being president, but at the end of my second semester, I am getting tired. I have been at this since I began college and I think I need a break.  

It would not be so bad if Sundays in general were not so exhausting. 

After exec, chapter. Then a break for dinner and then Sigma Chapter.
I get to my room around 8:30, and then homework. 

Chapters are getting longer because things are wrapping up.

Chapter was lovely today though. I was given the Leadership award for APO today and was so honored. :) Sigma ran smoothly too. 

Basically all this rambling in this blog was me taking 5 minutes to myself before heading off to the library to resume my role and overly-involved college student. :)

Today, that is my favorite thing about blogging. It ensures that I take at least 5 minutes everyday to think about my own thoughts. To work things out, to let things out. I get to talk to myself and argue with myself without seeming crazy. AND, I get to brag, brag about amazing people and amazing days. 

I end with my inspiration song for the night. 


Happy Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment