Friday, March 30, 2012

...21.

Today was a splendid day.

I went to the High Museum with Justin, did nothing for a while, lost the lottery, ordered pizza, and watched an awfully cute movie.

Plus, I looked awfully cute if I do say so myself. I learned a new braid on pinterest and tried it out today. Waterfall braid. I thought it was very pretty.


The High was wonderful.

There was this huge kaleidoscope piece which you can walk up to, whisper in, and a person 15 ft behind you can hear. It was so cool!

We also saw this artist KAWS who we had never heard of before, but the stuff was so cool! If you look closely, it is Spongebob!

Of course we saw the exhibit and then back to school. 

I think it was a pretty good day. 
I still wish I were 21 though. Friday night options would quadruple. 1.5 months right? 

Then that is the last age milestone until I'm 25. But hey, I will have all the benefits in just 1 and a half months. 

I can wait, then it will be more worth it right? 21 just in time to be unemployed for the summer. yay. 

Anyway, I am physically exhausted. I just stepped on a staple and had half of it shove into one of my toes. It was quite the task getting it out, used all my energy, but it stopped bleeding, and I am going to live. 

God night for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment