Monday, May 7, 2012

soaking up the sun

My last post was forever and ever ago.

Honestly, I do not even remember what it was about.
my bad.

Anyway...since my last post:

I figured out not only my summer, but where to live, what to do, and what to do in the meantime. :)
It will be a lovely and productive summer.
I also finished my finals and junior year and now, I am at the beach.

Ahhh...the beach!
You know, I had only been to the beach a few times before college, and now I find myself here a few times a year.
The people in my live spoil me? oh yeah.

For real though, college has given me the best people and the most amazing opportunities.

I got in on Saturday night after a 9 hour bus ride to Orlando. Children should not be allowed on buses.
There was a girl screaming behind me for a good 30 minutes. I guess I can't complain...it could have been the whole 9 hours.
AND, it was TOTALLY worth it.

So far Tes and I have:
been to the beach
gone to an adorable chocolate shop
seen an awesome movie
eaten at mulligans
watched Law and Order (a staple for FRAND time)
played on the playground in the park like we were 5
swam with a school of fish --- ok I want to take a moment to explain. Tes and I were in the water, and a little ways away we see fish jumping around and a big dark mass...as it gets closer, we realize it is a school of fish! Coming right at us! Naturally, we got in the middle of them...I freaked out thinking they would bite me...but did not move, because how many people get to swim with a school of fish in the ocean?


Ah, I love vacation.
I did not go on vacation much as a kid, but I am beginning to understand why people do it, it really is relaxing. :)

So until graduation, happy week! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment