Wednesday, July 25, 2012

...on a bike

So today Justin took me to LA Fitness for the first time, I also did Spin Class for the first time.
Justin told me that when he first did a spin class it was really hard and he stopped in the middle.
I decided that I was not going to stop. I brought a huge bottle of water so that I could make sure I did not have that as an excuse.
Besides, when I take a break, it always seems much harder to get started.

I also told myself that no matter what, I was going to do the gears that the instructor did and try to do the positions that he did.

I did it! I made it through the whole class. Yay me!

Honestly, I did not think I would like the class at all. (confession: I thought I would be the weakest one, and everyone would notice...I thought I would not be able to finish, ha. Self-conscious)

Justin wants me to go to his kick boxing class tomorrow but I have not been to his class in a while. Since I know that he knows me so well, I am so scared that I will not just be another person in the class.  Maybe he will pay no more attention to me than he ever did, but makes me self-conscious anyway.

Oh well, I think I may go regardless.

Most things are never as bad as I assume they will be.
I remember once I was in High School and going to get a shot, a vaccine or something, and I freaked out for the entire week before my appointment. I was so nervous. I did not think I could take it, the shot would be too painful. Brandee even told me that she would give me $5 if I did it. I had shots before, but for some reason this one made me so nervous. Fast forward, It was nothing. Like really, nothing, the shot barely hurt. Unnecessary freakout #1.

But in other exciting news, I have 2 OU people willing to sell me their bikes! I am so excited, I have been wanting to ride a bike all summer! Ideally, I would get one with a basket...because I plan to use the bike not only for fun and exercise, but for transportation as well.

Ah I am excited, I want a bike so badly!! I can't wait to explore the neighborhood on it!

Happy gym day!

No comments:

Post a Comment