Tuesday, July 3, 2012

...on Ok Cupid

I messaged a cute boy back on OkC. Now, normally this does not warrant any kind of mention, but as Tes will testify, I NEVER message people back. 

I have a few rules for okc. 
You can't be too old (as in over 26) or too young (like 19), you have to be doing something with your life, and if you go to Tech (i.e. probably smart) instant boost. 
I have a few other rules, but I never message people back. 

The whole dating thing scares me I suppose. 

Confession. Blog is getting personal. 
I have never really dated. My experiences equal just above nada. It kind of sucks sometimes, and never makes you feel too pretty. Someone told me to try ock, just because all the compliments are nice. 

And there are no criteria for telling me how beautiful I am. ;) haha just kidding. But it is nice for attention that real life does not always give. 

I suppose I am not actually searching for anyone...but you know. (Maybe I tell myself that...I mean I am not actually not searching for anyone.) 

Disclaimer: I don't want yall to think that I assume that just because I messaged one person back that I think I have found my soul mate...not even.  It really is just so rare that I respond. 

oh and disclaimer #2: I really do love myself, and really do not stress about relationships and all that, and I do think I am pretty. I am happy and content with my life where it is at. If the only people I have to cuddle are my friends, that is ok. ;) 

But these are my thoughts for the day. 

Happy single days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment