Thursday, December 13, 2012

...in May (EDIT)

Got a call back.

It seems that they were very interested, but I am unfortunatly graduating in May, which is too late.

Disappointed because it was so perfect. Disappointed because I would much rather be working than in classes. Disappointed because it may just be a little to early. I really felt like I was the right person at the wrong time.

It is ok though. Because I am still excited. I am excited that I qualified! I am excited because they were really interested and the biggest downfall was time, and time is something I have no control over. I am excited because I may actually get into my field after all.

Oh, and I have my first final today.
hooray.

At least Justin will get home today.

Happy Finals.

EDIT:

So after I talked with her this morning, I talked to Justin. He suggested I send a follow up email. So I did, telling her I was still interested, so if there was an opening in May or if they had the flexibility to take someone part time until then, to let me know.

She emailed back, told me she would pitch the idea to her boss.
He liked it, and I officially have an interview Monday morning at 9:30!!!

I am over the moon right now.
Today can't get much better.

HAPPY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment