Tuesday, December 18, 2012

...reading

almost perfect.
I have a tendency to let things start so well...then fuck them up.

That is where I am at right now.

I feel kinda cold and kinda sad, and really frustrated.


I suppose I could talk about that for a while, but I don't want to. I don't have much else to talk about.
I suppose I could talk about Roman Art, that is what I am supposed to be doing.

Oy vey.

I have 2 options of things to do with my free time. My mom got me J.K Rowling's new book, and I really want to start that...or I can start watching Gossip Girl. (Everyone's statuses have me so curious...and I know I could look up who she is...but I keep telling myself I want to watch it and find out. So that is what I plan to do. Start at Season 1, and make my way through break.)

I think for now I am going to read.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment