Sunday, December 9, 2012

...witnessing a murder

I have been meaning to post about my life for a long time. 

I mean, I have posted some blogs, but they did not end up on facebook. They were mine I guess. 

Have I ever posted about the basement theatre? I certainly hope so, because it has become mine and Tes's senior year place. From the Farmer' Market, to Zen Tea, to the Basement...we really have stumbled upon the best kept secrets of Atlanta. 

We went to 3 improv shows this weekend. I also went to 2 murder mystery parties. 1 with Justin, 1 with Tes...

Thursday. I had been waiting patiently for Thursday ALL week. See forever and ever ago, Justin and I got a coupon to a murder mystery dinner...with Ms. Marple being one of the favorite and few things we agree to watch, it seemed like the perfect outing. Also, since he moved out last week, I have missed my constant interactions and regular cuddles with Peanut. It was so fun! We dressed up, and looked PRECIOUS! He has a bunch of pictures, but who knows when they will be posted. 

I poofed my hair all 50's style, he looked like a greaser. 

Peanut, as "Slick Cool" the coolest kid in school...and son of the MURDERER. 

Me, I promise there is a pic of my hair all poofed. 

Anyway, it was so much fun and we have tickets to another in February! 

Friday night I did the annual Ogle-family Christmas party....it was not what it has been in years past, but It was perfect none the less. After the party, Tes and I were figuring out what to do...of course we decided on Improv. BEST show yet. If you have never been to The Basement, go. It is $5 for students, and they have a mean selection of drinks. 

While we were figuring out what do to, we found some Murder Mystery tickets for 75% off for Saturday, so we scooped them up. 

Yesterday I got to work on a Music video for EF and have wife time. After, Tes and I went to a fantastic, very interactive Murder Mystery party. It was not a dinner like the one Justin and I went to and there were no costumes, but it was more interactive.

We guessed wrong at both events though. haha! XD 

Last night we went back to The Basement, except as an APO fellowship event. It was fantastic! The cast is starting to recognize us, and of course I made an ass of myself showing too much cleavage, and inconveniently standing in front of a camera! 

Me and Great-grand-little. Stole this from Betsy. 

Oh and I got offered an internship on Thursday! 

Sorry this is not particularly well written and a little all over the place. 
APO elections are today and I am in a rush for time. 

LFS
Janet 



No comments:

Post a Comment