Saturday, June 23, 2012

...shopping

My day!

Yall, today was relaxing and wonderful. Being out of the bubble this weekend has been perfect. It is offering me some clarity that I know that I need, and to be perfectly honest, a much needed break. I am always at Oglethorpe. It does not help that I have no car, because other than work, I am on campus constantly. But this weekend/week is a perfect break. Ronshalee's for the weekend and starting the week in Nashville with Tes. I cannot wait. 

Girl time and figure out my life time with each of them. And girl time with Ronshalee and Tes means one thing...shopping. But not shopping like everyone else, no. Buying simply wonderful things for next to nothing. 

Honestly, I have not gone shopping just for stuff since probably fall semester. Today, we just went. Sure, I had a few things I was on the lookout for, things I needed, but nothing I really HAD to have. 

I ended up getting 3 things. 3 simply wonderful purchases that I am insanely proud of. 

First I got a pair of practical, adorable, black heels for only $4. Then a new bra for $3. And then, wait for it...the big purchase that kept me in the dressing room for about 20 minutes debating if I needed it, if I should spend the $12, if the 2 hours of work this dress cost was worth it. 
I bought it anyway. Still debating the whole day if it was a good investment. 

When I got to Ronshalee's apartment, we tried on our outfits, and buyers remorse was instantly gone. The dress is beautiful. I feel so pretty in it and I can't wait to wear it. :) 

Me and Ronshalee. :)
Results from our mini-photoshoot. XD 



Happy Shopping Days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment