Sunday, June 10, 2012

...on the megabus

So right now I am updating my Window's Live Calendar. Did you know it emails you your schedule everyday? I got mine to start doing it last semester, it makes me feel important, like I have a secretary just to keep me on top of things.
Well, since school got out it keeps emailing me, "You have no events planned for..."
Now it is updated. Let me tell you, I have a lot of fun and exciting events planned for the summer! :)
A lot of work too.

This week I get Justin on Tuesday night and Wednesday! And we are going to eat a bougie dinner on Wednesday. :)

Then, on Friday I get to see...wait for it....RONSHALEE!!! Finally reunited.
Best part? I do not have to spend half the time in the Library, or running off to this or that. I just get to have time watching countless episodes of Say Yes to the Dress and planning my wedding with Ronshalee. AND I get to finally see her school and her turf, so to speak.
I am sooo excited.

Then, a week of work.

Then NASHVILLE to see TES! Oh my god.
ohmygod.
:D megabus.com if you travel with anything else, well....go ahead, throw away your money...actually save me an hour or 2 of work and just give it to me. I am working on saving money. :)
Come on. Think about it. Bus ride with free wifi, on possibly the only double-decker buses in the states, for only like $6.
I am also planning to go visit my Aunt Lizzie in Charlotte and travel by Megabus. (Those tickets are like $3.)

My summer has me all over the Southeast.
Nashville, Charlotte, and on July 1st I am going somewhere in Mississippi with Justin.
I will be a traveled woman.
I need one of those pinboards so I can track the amazing places college has taken me. I would love one...hmm summer project? Or maybe I will put it in my memory book. That could work....if I ever finish it. See I started it freshman summer. I put EVERYTHING on my wall for the past 3 years with the intention that when I pack to leave I will put it in my book. It is not fancy. Black, spiral bound sketch book with some of my freshman year collaged together so there is no white left on the page, more of a collage than anything. (Ha, collage of college). I was super pumped to get it done summer '10....well it is summer '12 and with the exception of about 7 pages, everything is in a folder. One day I suppose. When it is done it will be an beautiful, overstimulating, almost tacky collection of my college life. Or I will keep the folder, I kind of like that too. :)
(but yall, I really did keep everything! My broken APO pledge pin is there, the flier from my first college night at the high, my door dec from freshman year, even the envelope my key came in! everything.)

anyway. That is my rambling for the day, ramblings of places. I suppose when these exciting things start happening I will have more to talk about and you will get less of my jumbled thoughts. But for now, this is my life. This and cupcakes...and Tim Burton.

The cable is out at school and having something playing in the background is a summer norm. Last summer I watched CNN all day, everyday. I think I was smarter last summer, more informed. This summer it is mostly Say Yes to the Dress and Family Guy. This is what not having classes does to me. haha.
Since the cable is out, I am busting out my movie collection. By collection I mean the 7 movies I own, 3 of which are Tim Burton (and my absolute favorites). So, so far I have watched Corpse Bride twice, Edward Scissorhands once, and am making my way through Nightmare for the 2nd time.
(take into consideration that for the first times for Corpse Bride and Nightmare Before Christmas, I was asleep)
gosh, these movies never get old.

Well that is enough talking for tonight, Jack Skellington is calling my name.

Happy Summer Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment