Monday, June 25, 2012

...running through a corn field.

Finally in Tennessee!!

Today was full of spontaneity and adventures. I have a feeling that these will be the perfect summer days. You know the kind that you see in movies or read about in books?

Today as Tes and I were headed back to her house, she took me on the prettiest road in Franklin. On the drive I saw a corn field and asked Tes if we could take an ear of corn. She pulls over tells me to get out, grab an ear and run back in, she would be the get-away car.

Of course I grab an unripe ear and pull down half a stalk in the process. Between the two of us, I am city mouse to her country mouse.

As we drove away, Tes tells me that she thinks she knows a place we could walk through a corn field and get a couple ears. So, we head to her grandma's because there is a corn field next door. Once we park, we head to the field and start looking for one ripe ear each.


Of course I want to take pictures, so we start taking a ton of pictures. 






After looking through our pics, Tes says she wished she was wearing a different shirt, that she did not like the one she had on.

I look at her and say, "then take it off, run topless through the corn field!"

We look at each other, consider the option, and both take off running. (I should clarify, topless = shirtless, there were still bras on)

Running through the corn field in just your bra, with your best frand, while the sun is setting may just be the most exciting spontaneous summer moment ever.
I will go ahead and say it...YOLO.

Of course since I was there, we had to take pictures! (If you think you will be offended, just consider it like a swim suit. lol. Big girl in a bikini (bra), work it!)


I know...watch out Victoria. Janet and Tes are sharing the secrets now! (sometimes I crack myself up!)

Then, to make things even better, there was a barn cat named Dunkin who kept rubbing on our feet, and let us pick him up. 


At the end of the day, we end up with 2 (ripe) ears of corn and a perfect summer memory!

Now, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (new one), cheap wine and Cheese nips. 

Happy Summer Days. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you model the Playtex Original Comfort Strap 18 hour bra in Degas Pink....

    ReplyDelete