Tuesday, March 6, 2012

...eating fro yo.

So Ronshalee came and went. I spent the majority of the time she was here either in the Library, in my exam, or unconscious. We salvaged it today though. After my exam (which went fine...but was 2.5 hours long for me) Ronshalee, Audri and I went to NEWKs for lunch and Marble Slab for dessert. It was wonderful. All we need was Jade and it would be like freshman year all over again.

 I loved it. I love Ronshalee.

You know some people would be so annoyed that I abandoned them to study, but Ronshalee understands. She always understands. I love it.

You know what, I think I will dedicate this post to my roommates. 

Dear Tes, Marisa, and Ronshalee,

I miss yall.
I miss Karaoke.
I miss being Manuel-handled. 
I miss singing Lion King to Tes. 
I miss trying to convince Tes to take us somewhere. 
I miss fro-yo runs, and seeing Naked men during them.
I miss drinking insane amounts of coffee
I miss breaking into Ronshalee's room. 
I miss how cute we are together. 
I miss shampoo fights. 
I miss 204. 

I love yall so much! 
Tes, come home? (I ask at least once a week...because one day soon she will be saying yes!) 
Wife, re-marry me? (because I am not sure of our current marital status)
Ronshalee, can I be Jonshalee? (I know you will say no)

Sincerely, 
the roommate who never actually lived with yall. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment