Friday, March 9, 2012

...on a different ride.

Today had the potential to be great...and some of it was.
But there were a lot of those uncomfortable moments where I knew that I messed up. I have to learn to shut my mouth, hold my tongue, stand my ground and admit I'm wrong. Work in progress I guess.

It is a laundry day. Laundry Days are my worst days, maybe that is why I wait until the last possible minute to do laundry...Usually I end up spilling half my bottle of fabric softener or detergent...at least I did not spill anything today. :) For right now that is good.

But, I know that before I go to sleep, it will be ok. And, I am much better at handling it, last semester I would cry, day ruined. Game over.

Maybe it is nap days...I took a nap today, last time I took a nap, I was grumpy then too. Maybe I just expect to much. I know I do and it is not fair.

Actually, I know what the problem is...I have let my reactions get the best of me and I need to learn to keep them to myself, especially when I know they are unfair. Work in progress.

I don't know if I will post this one to facebook...its kind of melodramatic...no, I am trying to get better at this. at the whole putting what I am feeling into words thing. I will post it...but tonight, when I am in a better mood, I will post about the up parts of my roller coaster day...like the part where I saved 3 lives.

I think those words get me in the most trouble actually. 


for now, I think my clothes are Dry. Just 3 more loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment