Wednesday, March 7, 2012

...sleeping in tomorrow.

Today was the Drag Show. Justin killed it! He won, of course...because when he does something, he really does it. While he is one of the most intelligent and thoughtful people I know, what inspires me more is that he just puts everything he has into everything he does and it shows. 

Not only were his acts wonderful, but the entire show was as well...and he planned most of it. That's my big brother. NBD. 
But what I liked more than the show was that we went to Taco Bell afterwards and it was so much fun. I feel like we have both been so busy lately all out time together has been mostly just helping the other plan for the next event or studying, so it was nice to just have fun. 

I love him.

You know what is nice about these past few weeks though? We have been so helpful to each other. When we are on the same page...big things can get done. Unstoppable. 

This semester is wonderful. I feel so much more on top of everything this semester. Last semester I was anxious ALL the time and did not feel on top of anything. I doubted everything I did, even my interactions with my friends. This semester, I feel so in control, so on top of things, and so capable. 

So capable and it is wonderful. 

Good Great mood today. Now to study for my test on Depression...ironic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment