Saturday, March 10, 2012

...a turtle

It is 4:40am. One more load. Unfortunately, it is the most crucial load...sheets.

I am sooo sleepy, but as I promised myself, a post about the ups of today. Today really had more ups than downs.

While I would love to go into detail, I need to take a shower before my sheets dry, and that gives me 15 minutes.

So, the list:
Today I...

  • laid in bed for about 1 hour after I woke up, because I had no where to be
  • cleaned my room, and did my laundry
  • spontaneous trip to Brusters with Justin
  • routine trip to Taco Bell with Justin 
  • Gave blood, saved 3 lives. 
  • got some important stuff done
  • watched videos online
  • enjoyed myself. 
I would mark the day as one of those ordinary days which you don't really remember, but when all added together, they are the days that are my favorite. 

This may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I found it on pinterest today, it lights up my life. 

8 minutes left to shower, then sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment