Sunday, March 11, 2012

...in a pop art painting

So I still remember the 5 words I learned yesterday! However, Justin told me I used the word unequivocal incorrectly. You win some you lose some.

Anyway, new post, new words.

Well, my GRE box gave me a surfeit of bad mood words, but this not a bad mood post. In fact, I had a wonderful day.

Marisa spent the night last night. It was so nice to get to spend time with her even under the circumstances. We have not hung out much this year, which is so strange because over the summer we were together 24/7...literally. We stayed up until 6am. I know, I need to be getting more sleep.

The nice thing about Marisa is even if we have not been hanging out all the time, we still fall together seamlessly. I still feel totally comfortable opening up to Marisa about just about anything, and I am comforted that she feels this way too.

I think next year, when Tes is back and so many people have graduated, we will fall back into girls nights, caffeine fueled study sessions and fro yo dates. Unless everyone moving off campus prevents that. It worries me a little actually, that I will still be here, and they will all have apartments. I guess that is the benifit of being and RA in NOSO, my room will be like a baby apartment.

Anyway, after we woke up we had breakfast and then, like my typical Sunday, chapter all day.

After chapter I went to study in the Library with Justin. Do you know what he did? It was pretty spectacular.

 Well, I have been telling Justin forever that I really want to go see the exhibit that is at the High right now. It is on my bucket list, to see work by as many famous artists as I can, so we are going!

http://www.high.org/moma.aspx#/Picasso-to-Warhol/landing

He posted the receipt from purchasing tickets on my facebook wall. I saw while I was in the library. It made my day, put me in the most ebullient mood! I can't wait.

Well, 3 words left...the dyspetic, gloomy and grumpy words. I do not want to include these surly words and antagonize you with negative nancy type of sentences. But, I guess that was not so bad :)

So excited!

Sorry that my posts have becoming increasingly more desultory lately, I will try to be more connected tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment