Friday, March 2, 2012

...a wizard


A second post? I know, I am doing good. :)

So Hogwarts Day is over. Remember when I was freaking out last night. Yeah, it went so smooth today that I feel like I must be forgetting something. Oh yeah, that I have 3 exams to study for this weekend. Where is a time turner when I need it?

I only had one panic moment today, i would call that a success.  See whut had happened wuz, Justin let me borrow his car for the day (let me tell you, I needed it!) and I thought I lost his key. I freaked. But, with the help of Ali and Jos, it was found and the day continued.

I love people. For real, I do not know what I would have done today if I did not have so many people that I could rely on. Ali and Tatiana who helped plan and run the event were my life savers. Like I am pretty sure that I now need daily doses of each of them to make it through my life. And....there is not any other group of people that run as deep as APO - Mu Mu.

APO is the fraternity that I am the president of. Every where I went today there were brothers asking what I needed. :) Especially my greatgrand little Nicole. I love her. She indulged my silly moments, which kept me from getting stressed and basically helped with everything. Leadership, Friendship, and Service. all day, everyday.

Anyway, in other news...JUSTIN IS BACK!!!
He is next to me right now playing pokemon actually. I am kind of watching, but honestly, I like watching him play Zelda more...it is more interesting and the character squeak less. I kind of do not understand the appeal of pokemon...or any video game really, but to each his own.

I don't really have much to say tonight, and what I do have is more of a jumble of words than coherent thoughts.


Take home message:

  • people are wonderful
  • I can handle anything
  • everything is less stressful with my friends around
  • you should not judge my writing by my blog because so far the trend is that I write it at the end of the day, when I am too tired to be coherent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment